Pat Thorne is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, therapist, life coach as well as a Caregiver educator and coach. Whether you are struggling in your personal life or with the responsibility of caring for a loved one, Pat can provide help for your journey.
Learn how Pat can help those struggling with anxiety, depression, anger, grief or those going through a difficult life transition. Using a brief solution-focused approach Pat can help you find peace.
- Counselor/ Therapist
- Specializing in helping adult individuals work through issues of stress, anxiety, and depression through an personalized and solution-focused approach. Struggling with a difficult life transition, a challenging relationship, chronic worry or sadness? Pat can help you find your way through to living a happier, healthier and more productive life
- Life Coach
- Not traditional therapy but professional mentoring and advocacy. Drawing on her own years of personal and professional experience as well as her clinical expertise, Pat can help you identify and work through the fears and limitations keeping you from reaching your highest potential. These services are not covered by insurance. Call or Email for more information about fees and availability.
Are you a family caregiver? You are not alone.
The Sojourner Project can help you discover the resources you need.
- Caregiver Coaching Service
- Personalized, one-on-one assistance to help you through your toughest caregiving challenges. Telephone or in person sessions will help you find solutions and get connected to resources tailored for your unique circumstances.
- Schedule a free 15-minute consultation session to see if Caregiving Coaching Services are right for you.
- Email to schedule your free session and to get more information including fees and availability.
- Caregiver School
- An audio training program for family caregivers. This eight part training program is accessible from any where and at anytime.
- The Blog
- Regulars post addressing the biggest challenges faced by family caregivers.
- Caregiver Guides
- Free downloadable worksheets with helpful information and practical tips.
Pat’s experience as a psychotherapist and hospice social worker makes her uniquely qualified to help you.
Call today at (434) 392-5005 or email at email@example.com.